Mission & Vision
In order to achieve our mission we are focusing on these objectives during our September 1, 2018 - August 31, 2019 Fiscal Year.
- 100% Employment of Eligible Re-Entry Discipleship Home Clients
- 490 Clients Enrolled in Steppin' Out in Prison
- 32 Trained Coaches
- 0 Clients Served from The Hub
- 10 Additional Clients Provided Service Links
- To Date 0% Rearrested or Recidivated
CrossWalk Center's mission is to serve the Kingdom of God by unconditionally welcoming, serving and coaching returning citizens, giving them hope and a future.
CrossWalk Center’s vision is that not one citizen will return to a life of incarceration due to a lack of access to coaching, mentoring, community support, love and a transformed life through God and Jesus Christ, His Son.