Mission & Vision
In order to achieve our mission, we are focusing on these objectives during FY September 1, 2021 - August 31, 2022 as outlined in our five-year strategic plan.
- 200+ NEW Disciples in Steppin’ Out Prison Fellowship In-Prison Program Partnership
- Re-establish and Expand In-Prison Steppin’ Out Program, Total of 14 Cohorts
- Establish First Women’s Re-entry Home
- Establish 4 (Four) NEW Men’s Re-entry Homes, Total of 8
- 100% Employment of Eligible Re-Entry Home Program Participants
- 30+ NEW additional Volunteers
- 32+ NEW Ministry Advocate Donors
- 3 NEW Program Staff as Ministry Expands
Advancing God’s Kingdom through Seamless Re-entry Discipleship
Vision for Clients
That every CrossWalk Center disciple will live Jesus’ promised fuller, greater, richer life – never returning to prison.
Vision for CrossWalk
Develop scalable, reproducible best practices in Seamless Re-entry Discipleship that may be effectively implemented across the US and beyond.